Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 The New Year

Happy New Year! The last day of 2012 passed and we enter a new year. 

This year has a thirteen in it. One would say it will be an unlucky year, a bad year, because of the number thirteen. I say it will be a year like every other year, with a lot of bad, and also a lot of good. Depending on who you are and where you are it will be good or bad. The number of the year won't be the determining factor in if the year will be a good one or bad one.

A new year, a new day, it's the same thing, the sun sets and rises. We see it or we don't. We go on with our lives. Everything continues as usual. We go with the flow, wherever it bring us. It's typical of us humans to put some extra value on some days above other days, while the days in itself are the same.

Still, any day that gives us a reason to party is a great day to have. No matter my gloomful thinking. I hope you all enjoyed the New Years. I did enjoy mine, I had some great wine and got to spend the day with my family, which is nice. :D

Due to the amount of wine in my body I forgo spell checking my post. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment