Monday, April 23, 2012

B'Day

It's my birthday. Today I turned 34 and am now looking forward to my 35th which I hope to celebrate. This year I'm not having a party.

Celebrating my birthday I offer  "Don't believe what they say" for free today on Amazon.

Also today I was surprised with a rather nasty one star review for my short story "Inheritance". It happens, it's not what I expected to see on my birthday, but it ain't the end of the world. Everybody deserves their own opinion and if someone thinks my work stinks then it stinks for that one person. I like my own work, sure I can do better, and with gained experience I'll be better.

Today or tomorrow, I'll be publishing another short story, "Do Not Open". It will be available for free the first five days.


No comments:

Post a Comment